I'm officially moved to Denton now. Have been since Sunday. Since then I have been unpacking things. My room is almost all put together. I'll have to give you a walking tour soon. The other Laura arrives today sometime, and Katherine comes in a couple days. It's happening!

I like it. My apartment is nice. Denton is cool. Ryan is close. Friends and family are not too far. I'm anxious about starting school and wondering what my routine will be like. Looking into getting a job--maybe tutoring. I need to get working on applications though.

My bathroom is the only room that is all put together, so right now it's my favorite room. And I just filmed a really awkward and dumb video of my giving you a tour of my current favorite room. Dare I show it to you . . . ? Ok

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Lovely!
I feel as if I'd been there!