Concerning Typos

Yes, this is my second post in one day.

My good friend Bailey once alerted me to the fact that I frequently have typos in my blog posts. I acted offended at the time, but I'm sure she is right. I even re-read my posts about three times but typos continue to sneak through. The reason I'm saying this now is I just re-read an email I sent to my Philosophy teacher earlier today:

"I have changed my mind concerning my paper topic. I was reading an article in Art News about "shock art" and now would like my paper to be trying to answer whether or now a specific piece of "shock art" is actually art, and use one more of the theories we talk about in class to define it. How does that sounds? And would the work of art I choose be the primary source?"

There are three blaring typos! And perhaps more. That's frustrating.

So I apologize for future mishaps.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

When your dad wrote his dissertation for his PhD, he and I proofread it and proofread it - over and over. When he got it back there was a glaring typo on the first page - that, of course, his major professor found!!!

(It's good to know you're not perfect.)

Anonymous said...

I always tend to leave out words when I type and even when I handwrite. Brain goes faster than the fingers sometimes I guess. And I like you hats. (the ones i've seen)

Anonymous said...

haha...dang it! (melyssa style)

*your hats