Update

It's been a little over a week. I feel I should say something.

Being home is good, I'm glad I'm here. I like waitressing at the tea room (you should come visit me) and hanging out with oldie but goodie friends. This is the life, really.

My nose is doing well, thanks for asking. I got it pierced, in case you missed that. I have a new piece of metal lodged into my face, and I like it.

Last night I went to a wedding of a friend. She's a few years older than me, but it's still weird to know that my friends are getting married. I mean, they're my friends, not just distant relatives that are ten years older than me. Before you know it, my friends will be having kids, paying for college, retire. It's pretty much all down hill from here.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

No, I am. Marriage and stuff freaks me out, but I guess it will be ok. I mean, a long time from now. Long.

But in my more near future--I go to Italy in less than two months. Eeee! I got a big packet in the mail today from Study Abroad Italy, telling me all this stuff I have to do before I go and how to stay safe and what to bring and where to buy my textbooks and what the weather will be like and blah blah blah. I'm tired of thinking about it and getting information about it. I just want to go.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look so beautiful. I hope you had fun.

I like visiting you at the tea room. It's good fun.

"Fun" was the last word of both of those sentences. How fun ;)

Nancy said...

Great picture!

I still like outdoor dogs. (That comment has nothing to do with the picture, by the way.)

Nancy said...

Yeah, that cute bunny was a con! You can't tell a book by its cover.

'Makes me wonder 'bout all those other cute animals out there- like kittens, monkeys, little chickies . . .

Anonymous said...

it's been over a week. Hello!!
WHAT'S UP?
--sum1yuno