Oreos

Oreo's taste really good with peanut butter, I found out today. Really really.

In other news, I really don't like the tendency girls' have to obtain their value from boys. We all do it and it doesn't even make sense. Where does it come from? I partially blame chick flicks in which a girl is miserable and less-than until she finds the man of her dreams, such as in Bridget Jones and Sex and the City. Even in movies that I love, like "Garden State," the main characters are lost in life without their significant other. As sweet as that looks and sounds, its unhealthy. And annoying. I'm in a jaded mood today.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I love Bridget Jones and other chick flicks, but the girls in those movies are seriously mis-informed about their self-worth.

Anonymous said...

i agree.
i'm in a jaded mood.-jw