Oh what a beautiful morning! What a beautiful day.

I rode my bike to Ryan's house this morning and then we rode together to a coffee shop downtown. It's so nice to be able to do that! And I am wearing my Chaco's today--first time this year (pictured above). It's nice to feel the wind on my toes.

I can't wait until Ryan and I can live in the same house, roll out of the same bed, and head out of our same front door together to bike downtown to a coffee shop. On the way here we saw a cute little house with a sign in the front yard saying it was up for grabs (it was unclear whether to buy or rent). Ryan called the number and left a message.

I'm trying to look forward to that future, while at the same time treasuring the present and these last couple of months of single-dom. I know that with marriage there will be a lot of new challenges that I never even could have foreseen (and a lot more things to pay for).

But I still can't wait!

 

3 comments:

Being Beth said...

Sounds like you had a perfect Saturday morning. Well, nearly perfect. Perfect comes June 5! Enjoy!!!

Nancy said...

Sweet post!!

(Am workin' on those addresses.)

Ryan Maxwell said...

Yippie!!! Almost there! It has been a wonderful day... Thank you for being such an amazing friend/wife-to-be. <3